GENERAL - TOP RACE MANAGER

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  PenelopePitstop 8 months ago.

• Author

topracemanager
    Keymaster

Here you can ask and discuss everything about Top Race Manager.

glorius
    Participant

hey guys,
    compliments for Top Race Manager, I love it!!!

TheDaniGamer
    Participant

Hi.
    Now, with this problems o server, I saw another one: in the stats, I won 2 drivers championships and 3 teams championship, but now, it only counts 2 drivers and 2 teams.
    You put it, but you take off, with the money too.
    But that’s not all, the sponsors changed into the last season’s sponsors.

PenelopePitstop

Hi! If your mistake isn’t solved, send a mail to support@topracemanager.com with the name of your team.

enzo
    Participant

I LOST MY DATA!!! i log in with my facebook account and i lost all!! i was with team 7 stars, motor 5, tires 3, electric 3, and the other lvl 2. i lost all my team is BOCA JUNIORS 12. Please help me

PenelopePitstop

Enzo Welcome back! 🙂

enzo
    Participant

thank youuu

farkey
    Participant

Wuld be great to add more info/instructions about the game for the 1st time opening game. After registering the team you see the menu without any info and no-where to go for reading the game instructions. Either in the website.

I don’t know what happends at the end of the season:
    -Will I loose my car modifications?
    -Will I have to pay my engineers/pilot their salary?
    -I’ll be able to change my sponsors? I don’t like which ones I selected…
    -What I have to do for leveling up?
    -What happends when I LevelUp?

Thanks

PenelopePitstop

Thanks Farkey, in the next update you can find the tutorial.

Tim
    Participant

Hmm, i was really impressed with this game at the start, but after qualifying 2nd and 5th in my last two races, my driver crashes on the first corner into last place. Sorry to moan but i feel this is slightly suspicious and is “encouraging” me to pay real money to upgrade things. My driver wasn’t even told to drive aggressively, and twice in succession just doesn’t sit right with me. I was going to recommend this game to all my friends, but if this continues in the next race I think i will delete and re-score this app because these games must at least have an element of fairness.

PenelopePitstop

Hi Tim, there are so many variables that influence the race, and there will be other. Play, try, and you’ll win.

spartan tartan
    Participant

Fantastic improvements to the game in the last update. Keep up the great work folks.

PenelopePitstop

Hi Spartan, thanks for supporting!

Ilusssion
    Participant

Hello everyone. I’m new to the Forum and I hope to help in what they need. My name is Alfonso and my team is Ilusssion Team. A greeting

PenelopePitstop

Welcome Ilusssion!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.