GENERAL - TOP RACE MANAGER

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  PenelopePitstop 1 year ago.

• Author

craigfullerlove
    Participant

Hi ya. I was jus wanting to make a suggestion. Once the race has started you are left to just watch as you either do well or bad. Would it not be an idea and more realistic if you could change your setup/strategy during a race or at least when you pit stop? I also agree that tickets should be awarded for race positions or I could see a lot of people getting frustrated with the slow progress being made. Not everyone can afford to buy tickets every month…?

Force fullerlove

dramontanaro
    Participant

I agree with previous gamer concerning tickets!

…but I wanted to report a bug and I didn’t find the right place to do neither I received an answer when i opened a ticket on support.

Two times huppened to me that despite a correct setting I have saved, during the game my car stooped more then i have scheduled. I guess this is a bug. Can you check? Thanks!

PenelopePitstop

Hi Dramontanaro, you have any screenshots of bug?

adeiltonsantos
    Participant

Hi,

I have many bosses in the tire department. Can I dismiss some? If yes, how?

Str4ng3
    Participant

Hi
    I think there is a bug of bosses, when i started game last month i had 3 bosses in each departments and no engineers.
    When i hired some engineers, the 3 bosses remained in charge
    The only way to dismiss them is to hire a new boss but you will dismiss the 3 of them

PenelopePitstop

Welcome adeiltonsantos, when did you start playing?

Olaffer
    Participant

After a race in Japan, the race button is stuck on “loading standings” and i can’t click it. Or will it stay that way untill the next race?

PenelopePitstop

It stays just few minutes.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.