RACE - TOP RACE MANAGER

Tagged: 

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Evganyay 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

insignia
    Participant

Hello All,

First i apology my English.

I would like to ask how is it possible that my driver was spinned 4-5 times in a one race even his concentration is seven (7) helmets?

PenelopePitstop

Hello Insigna, it depends on so many factors, set up, driving style, lucky…

Keith
    Participant

Seems to me all you have to do at any race except for when it rains and even sometimes if it does all you have to do is put hard tyres on and 1 stop you will 9 times out of 10 win the race

Keith
    Participant

Anyone still here??

PenelopePitstop

It’s not that easy, Keith!

Keith
    Participant

Love the game by the way reminds a little bit of game I use to play called pitstopboss

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Keith.

FortSport
    Participant

I agree with Keith.
    As I have explained on an entry, One driver with hard tyres and one pit stop placed second on a rainy race without having any single issue offtrack, tallspin or mistake of any kind. That’s not believable.

FortSport
    Participant

The funny thing is that two years ago GreenFungi had the same problem and it’s still not solved. TWO YEARS.
    C’mon! You ask people to pay for some features of the game. We can expect a more realistic performance in case of rain.

PenelopePitstop

Now the problem is that other drivers don’t see the choice of tires during stops, you just see the first choise…

aliputin
    Participant

Do you mean drivers use different types of tyres during a race?

PenelopePitstop

In Setup you can choose just one type of tyres.

Evganyay
    Participant

у меня пилот 7 шлемов,единственный в нашем чемпионате,но вчера в гонке заметил такую закономерность,что только мой пилот в гонке теряет при вылетах по 9-11 секунд,да и стартуя с поул позишн меня постоянно обгоняют до 5 пилотов,быстрый круг у моего пилота и вчера как только добирался до 2 места меня сразу выкидывало на траву,хотя стартовал с поул позишн продвигался к подиуму с 16 места-что это рандом и характеристики команды,пилота и болида не играют никакой роли в гонке?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.