SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS - TOP RACE MANAGER

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 46 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  DinoTheGreek 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

topracemanager
    Keymaster

Here you can ask and discuss everything about advices and ideas in Top Race Manager.

topracemanager
    Keymaster

More sound!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

PenelopePitstop

Working progress!

spartan tartan
    Participant

I’ve mentioned this before but ability to further modify car and helmet livery would be good and add a bit of uniqueness to each driver. Would make a good contest too.

spartan tartan
    Participant

Filter market based on nationality

Ilusssion
    Participant

An idea would be to see the pitstop of the rest stops.

The retransmission is global.

To choose the order of the stops which had two drivers, who had levels up, for example… League 1, League 2 etc and who ascended only 1 team.

It would have more competitivenes

to see evolve it parts in manufactures.

And when to link your facebook account that does not disengage

lwurzbacher
    Participant

Idioma

Daitallica
    Participant

The ability to carry over your qualifying setup over to the race would be very handy

Daitallica
    Participant

Also I think when a new season is started putting you in a group with other teams with similar stats ?

Making an average of your team and racer stats combined perhaps ?

Daitallica
    Participant

Notifications for qualifying and pre race.

Mainly because I’m forgetful and have forgotten more than once to qualify or change my setup pre race

Torro-Rosso
    Participant

An idea i’ve had would be to receive pre race reports from the various mechanics with there suggestions for race setup and strategy another idea i had was to introduce running costs for the team e.g drivers and staff wages engine costs tyres etc instead of just spending it on upgrades which both ideass would make it more life like.

Thanks.

maltese falcon
    Participant

I suggest that the number of laps inthe qaulifing session would be increased. This will have a better setup and more competitiveness

Montoliu23
    Participant

Buenas, la verdad que el juego esta muy bien enfocado y para los que somos amantes de la formula 1 creo que se puede hacer algo de mejoras y creo que le queda mucho trayecto de mejora todavia y aqui espreso varias ideas que creo que pueden hacer mas emocionante este juego:

1) Hacer algo para ver las carreras en 2D es decir, el circuito y unos puntos que te indiquen como va la carrera, los comentarios ya estan bien pero falta ese retoque para que podramos ver las carreras.

2) Hacer algo para comunicarse con tu escuderia afiliada durante la carrera o incluso antes de la carrera para discutir las estrategias que podemos hacer.

3) Poder durante la carrera canviar de estrategia, es decir, decidir tu mismo cuando puedes para y la eleccion de neumaticos en la parada a box realizada.

PD: Animo queda mucho que mejorar!

TheMaroon47
    Participant

1. Choice of tyres for each pitstop
    2. Less random spins for the drivers
    3. Forced pitstops at least once a race (must pit once for prime/option tyres depending on what compound you started on)
    4. More control for setups (eg. Wing angles, camber levels)
    5. Tyre punctures for going too long on a stint 😛

suntzu
    Participant

On next update can the laptime be changed abit the timings come up with t1 ,t2,t3,and then the total and you have to work out what the final sector was if your good at maths and i have had it where i have gone green in all 3 but still slower and i have to take it im slower in the final without knowing but if you go t1,t2,t3,finish line and then add the 4 sectors together it would give us a clearer picture

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.