SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS - TOP RACE MANAGER

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 46 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  DinoTheGreek 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

suntzu
    Participant

I love this game but until they take out the unfair way of bidding on staff i won’t buy it because when you go to an auction and you bid on lets say a vase and there is 2 of you bidding you will only bid what you can afford and stop if you can’t afford it but still have money in pocket but with the way staff are bidded on is wrong ok yes have to use a ticket each time but don’t take your money even when you lose because your forcing ppl to bid on a staff member until your tickets run out and even then if you lose you get a double kick in the teeth by the game taking whatever money you bidded upto and i will help in developing the game because i like it but i won’t buy it until its developed better…c’mon developers you have the making of a really good game with a couple of tweaks

suntzu
    Participant

Also maybe add a notepad that comes up with info that you can write down ie what setup you used last month on that race obviously only for those that have bought the game as i have it all written down on memo on tablet to help me

matthew goddard
    Participant

When it comes to auctions i find it unfair that you lose your money even if you don’t get the staff member and unfortunately this only really helps those that was successful in the season before as they have an extra $10 mill min for drivers title and thats without what they recieve in constuctors and i propose that trm scrap the taking of funds from unsuccessful bidders at auction especially as i have got into a bidding war that cost me alot of tokens only to run out of funds and so i lost the auction and all my funds and good amount of tokens at the same time …also at the same i propose more money to be shared in the drivers title i.e. 1st place gets 10 and then the next 9 places get a mill less for each place or at least the the 5 drivers that go up get money i.e 1st =10 2nd=8 3rd=6 and so on.
    Suntzu aka matthew goddard

Workod
    Participant

First, sorry for my imperfect English.

I wanted to suggest that depending on the league where’re exceeds the reward for winning the championship.

For example, if you are in the first league, you win 20M to win the driver’s championship. If you’re in the second league, you win 25M. If you are in the third, 30M. Etc.

racer1
    Participant

I would like to suggest that when you click on Help in the upgrade section for engine tires wing and suspension you tell what each of them does and what each setting does for them hi or low soft or hard

racer1
    Participant

What about an in-game chat room? Many other mmo games have this and it would promote the social aspect of the game.

PenelopePitstop

Of course Racer1, we are working!

racer1
    Participant

OK thank you Penelope

jgonzalezoria
    Participant

I’d like to say that we could play on facebook too or on the web, for example, the game “Top Eleven”, you can play on the phone and on facebook on your laptop. I don’t usually play games but I love formule 1.

racer1
    Participant

I would like to suggest telling us specific reasons why certain parts of the track were slower or faster during practices and qualifying because sometimes times differ a tenth of a second or more even with the same setup and it’s sort of confusing why that happens.

PenelopePitstop

Hi Jgonzalezoria, soon you could play on facebook and on the web too.

jgonzalezoria
    Participant

Thank you very much PenelopePitstop

racer1
    Participant

I would also like to suggest that you could have different options that the crew members work on specific areas of the car between qualifying and the race to make the car faster by going off of feedback from qualifying of certain areas why and where your car was slower

diosdios
    Participant

se podria poner un escudo para la escuderia y el tema de patrocinadores poder elegir mas opciones,gracias

diosdios
    Participant

y cuando contratas a alguien,poder vender el otro uno mismo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.