TICKETS & $$$ - TOP RACE MANAGER

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ZorpaticoF1 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

topracemanager
    Keymaster

Here you can ask and discuss everything about tickets & $$$ in Top Race Manager.

marco
    Participant

Hello! nice game!
    I have a doubt anyway. I see that also with podiums I receive “just” money but I am not able to receive tickets, that are the main way to upgrade car and stable. What about giving this tickets after a podium performance or after the 1st and 2nd raw on the grid after qualyfing? otherwise there will be people having 100 tickets because of facebook and other people always at the same level that also after 2 podiums or other perfect race will never be albe to upgrade the car.thanks (markgp)

topracemanager
    Keymaster

Hi Marco,
    is the nature of Top Race Manager, social component is very important. If you are a good manager you have two ways to get tickets:
    1) buy ticket;
    2) affiliation of new stables through facebook.
    As in life, develop business relationships is fundamental to emerge 😉

marco
    Participant

copy that! thank you

Gui
    Participant

Friends, I am not able to invite people from my facebook or do not know about invite, how do?

PenelopePitstop

Hi Gui, send a mail to support@topracemanager.com for solving.

ZedAuto
    Participant

I just got 10 tickets today from a contest I didn’t participate. On January 28th I also got 3 tickets from another contest but I don’t know why. The messages don’t open.
    It’s nice to win tickets and I do participate in the discussions on Google Plus but I like to win fair. I hope more players got these ticket prizes too.

PenelopePitstop

Hi ZedAuto, can you send a mail to support@topracemanager and write the name of your stable? Thank you for supporting.

farkey
    Participant

This use of the tickets makes a PayPerWin or request much free time for creating many fake FB accounts. For a better game, paying should be an option for change names, colors or other passive details. A PPW is the fastest way to get the game bored for those people who can’t spend money in games…

Moreover FB invites does not notificate at friends.

PenelopePitstop

Hi Farkey, if your invites don’t work, send a mail to support@topracemanager.com for solving.

Robbe
    Participant

Hi. Merry Christmas.
    When the tickets and the money given by the invitations ?? I invited 3 friends and we have not received anything.

Thank you so much

PenelopePitstop

Hi Robbe, you will receive tickets when your friends accept the invitation.

ZorpaticoF1
    Participant

Hello
    I bought tickets, i received the confirmation of google play, but they are not displayed on my account. What happened??? Greets

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.